Sunday, September 16, 2007
Hello World...Mom
This is my first blog ever. To be honest I hate blogging, and anyone who continues to write blogs voluntarily. Personally I find them to be inaccurate opinions blurted out by over "opinionated" idiots trying to preted to be true literary critics. The fact that someone without even a highschool degree can type blasphemy about any certain subject without even reading the details shows how little our society values truth. What is even more aggravating is that true literary "professional" critics are actually struggling to attract a decent audience. Professionals are being threatened by no names. The worst part about my entire blog about hating bloggers is that my blog is also overly biased, completely filled with spelling mistakes and poor grammer (I'm assuming), and worst of all I ranting on angrily without using a single bit of evidence to back up my argument. The reason I didn't back up my blog with citations is because i didn't read any other essays about this subject, I didn't study the bloggers effect on true analytic writters, I didn't even read any other blogs to see if what i accused bloggers of is actually true. Yet this blog can seem as true of a blog as any.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment