
I have a very mixed view with video games. I happen to be a Halo fan, but I also believe that excessive use of video games is ,well, stupid. This is why I plan not to purchase the game for many
months. This way i will have played the game months after the hype is over and I will not become addicted to it. My stance on videogames is that they are very fun, but at the same time can be dangerous. Someone can easily become asddicted and sacfrifise nessesary things to paly them. I know a kid who would play video games until 5 in the morning on a school night, and then skip half of his classes sleeping in.Halo 3 is going to be the best game out since Halo 2. We all know this. I however believe that people who line up outside of a video game store to be the first person to have the game are also stupid. All of this aside I do plan to play the game with my friends on weekends. I guess my stance is that video games, and Halo specifically are ok to play in moderation.
No comments:
Post a Comment