I you want to see my opinion of this video just checkout the comments on the side. I believe not only does she seem to be well qualified for the job, but she also presented those qualifications very effectively. In lecture Dr. Sevigny taught us how to present yourself in an interview, or how to present yourself to people you want to impress and gain trust. To my knowledge this girl has done a very good job of that. She had only positive things to say about herself. She also gives an overall positive vibe which helps create better chances for her. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if i was Flare I would hire her.
I also noticed that some of the pictures look they were taken in McMaster. This leads me to believe that she is from McMaster, which makes my opinion even more biased towards her success. I hope you get the internship Nicole.
The link to this site if you wish to see the video is right here,
http://contest.flare.com/intern/vote.aspx?intern=000016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment