Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm not the only one proud of Canada!


In case you were wondering what my name is about I am saying this because mcleans.com wrote an article mentioning that the rest of the world views Canada as a very contributing, and popular country. It is true, Canada is viewed very highly around the world. Last summer I went on a trip to London England with my family. Everywhere we would go people would ask us if we were American or Canadian, as soon as I would tell them my Canadian heritage their smug faces would suddenly turn very happy. One person even told my dad, after he had denied being an American and ssaid he was Canadian, said "Oh we like Canadians." Also my cousin went backpacking accross europe and he said that as soon a people saw the Canadian crest on his bag (which is meantion in the second commercial) people would immediately welcome him and allow him to stay in their homes.

It is true that Canada has a good reputation accross the world

These nexts commercials expalin why I love Canada






this last video is William shatner making fun of the I am Canadian commercial

No comments: